Maroondah City Council has partnered with Low Energy Supplies and Services (LESS) to offer residents a program to help save energy and includes the following:
- competitively-priced LED downlights
- free energy monitors (when minimum program requirements met)
- free and reduced-cost draught sealing
- rebates on new energy-efficient TVs
Households may also be eligible for free standby power controllers, CFL light bulbs and water saving showerheads (please see flyer for more details).
We currently have two fantastic limited offers for program participants!
1. Households who have at least 8 LED downlights installed to replace halogen downlights receive the LEDs at a reduced cost ($25 each, normally $29 each), plus a free energy monitor. This offer ends 30 June 2014. (Note this applies to particular downlights so phone LESS to see if your household is eligible for this offer).
2. A limited number of concession card holders receive a subsidy to put towards the cost of replacing their halogen downlights.
To find out more, or to make a booking call LESS on 1300 781 998 or go to http://www.livegreen.com.au