Join us for Heathmont Bushcare’s Open Day.
Help shine a spotlight on eastern Melbourne’s outstanding urban biodiversity.
Join Heathmont Bushcare as we help contribute to the 2021 City Nature Challenge – a 4 day global event in which the Maroondah community are encouraged to find, photograph and document the native fauna and flora that lives and grows in our neighbourhoods.
Download the iNaturalist app.
- Take a guided tour led by an expert
- Learn more about the nature that is all around us
- Bring your camera or phone and take photos of your natural observations
- Upload them to iNaturalist
- Contribute to the snapshot of Maroondah’s natural diversity
- Bring the whole family!!!
Date: Sunday May 2nd
Time: 10.00am -12.00pm
Place: Uambi, Allens Rd, Heathmont.