Each year, the Maroondah City Council recognises outstanding contributions to the Maroondah community by presenting Awards to individuals and groups at the annual Australia Day celebrations held at Ringwood Lake Park.
Council encourages a wide range of groups and individuals to nominate for the Awards and has attached the following for your organisation:
- Nomination Information Sheet
- Past Recipients Information Sheet
- Citizen of the Year – Nomination Form
- Young Citizen of the Year – Nomination Form
- Community Event of the Year – Nomination Form
Nominations close on Friday 13 November 2015.
Further information relating to the Awards process is available on Council’s website at www.maroondah.vic.gov.au or from the Councillor Support Officer on 9298 4462.
We look forward to receiving your nominations and celebrating the achievements of individuals and groups in the community.